Let's read the TEXT: "Sleepy teens"
- There are FACTS and OPINIONS in this article. Make a TABLE and include 2 or 3 items in each column.
- CAUSE and CONSEQUENCE. Can you find more? The article mentions several causes and consequences. For example:
- If the adolescent stays up late at night, he/she is tired during the day.
- If you sleep late during the weekend,
- If you get up and go to bed at the same time every day,
- If you are a teenager,
- If you are tired,
- the body gets the rest ut needs.
- you can alter/modify your body's clock.
- you have many problems.
- you need 6 to 7 hours sleep every day.